11.06.2009

Sunrise, Sunset



The top photo is of tonight's sunset sky. The bottom picture is of yesterday morning's sunrise. So many beautiful colors in the sky. Delicious. I found the following quote this evening. I'm still pondering it. Have a great weekend.

"As life goes on it becomes tiring to keep up the character you invented for yourself, and so you relapse into individuality an become more like yourself every day. This is sometimes disconcerting to those around you, but a great relief to the person concerned." Agatha Christie

2 comments:

  1. Emily (formerly of the Suchy variety, now of the Clarkson type:)November 7, 2009 at 2:24 AM

    Hi dear friend!
    I love reading your blogs. Keep up the good work! I'm confident you are an incredible blessing to all those around you. Miss you bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily (formerly of the Suchy vJune 8, 2011 at 1:48 AM

    Hi dear friend!
    I love reading your blogs. Keep up the good work! I'm confident you are an incredible blessing to all those around you. Miss you bunches.

    ReplyDelete