1.19.2010

People are Interesting: Steph Anderson


This week's "Interesting Person" is the fabulous Steph Anderson. She's a meteorologist-extraordinaire! Thanks for a great interview, Ms. Anderson!


Steph Anderson/25/Rochester, MN/Meteorologist for KTTC and FOX 47.


1. Where do you feel most comfortable? Oddly enough, when I’m camping. Just me, fiancĂ©, dog, and the wilderness. No phones, no internet, no need to get all dolled up and fancy.

2. Describe your average day in one word. Busy.

3. Who are the people who most inspire you? Not necessarily a person, but my puppy teaches me something new everyday. Whether it’s tricking me or outsmarting me or just making me laugh. It’s the little things in life – I used to get so frustrated when she’d stop every five seconds to sniff every plant or blade of grass on a walk. But really, if we all slowed down and smelled the roses…we’d appreciate so much more in life!

4. What do you love about your work? 9 times out of 10…there’s something new everyday!

5. What is your most beloved hobby? Right now it’s wedding planning. After that’s wrapped up, I’ll return to the several I have (sorry – I can never pick just one!) I’m big into fitness, gardening, vegetarian cooking, also photography.

6. What are you reading? The Children’s Blizzard


7. What is the best advice you've ever received? Love what you do, and do what you love.

8. What movie or television show do you think everyone should be required to watch? Scrubs. The writing is hilarious, and there’s a message to every episode. I’ve probably seen every episode at least 3 or 4 times. It doesn’t matter if I’ve had the worst day or the best day ever, at the end of each episode, I’m content.

No comments:

Post a Comment