3.21.2010

Art All Around: Movie Review


"Up in the Air" was a movie I was very excited to see for a variety of reasons: 1) I think George Clooney is really handsome, 2) it got great reviews, and 3) did I mention I think George Clooney is really handsome?

I enjoyed this film. I'm not exactly sure why it got such amazing reviews; it's good but not groundbreaking. Mr. Clooney plays a character named Ryan. Ryan works for a company who employs him to travel around the country firing people. He gets a young side kick along the way. She's determined and filled with new ideas. They banter back and forth a lot. Ryan falls for a lovely lady - or seemingly lovely. I won't give away any more details.

Mr. Clooney lives up to his reputation as charming and handsome.

The director, Jason Reitman, is quite young (33). Highly inspiring!

Final Rating: 7 out of 10 stars

1 comment:

  1. Have you watched "Management"? Its similar but much better. A quirky, feel good, under-reviewed, romantic comedy. I also think you would really enjoy "Outsourced".

    ReplyDelete