8.03.2010

Visualization to Reality

Good morning, sprouts!

A view from yesterday.

A couple views from this morning.
It's SUPER foggy here.
Interestingly, if I had to create a picture to describe how my brain feels this morning -
this would be it exactly! Brain fog all around.


So in order to pep myself up and grow those platelets, I'm drinking a giant glass of Acai berry juice. Yes, I do know these "specialty juices" are probably just a bunch of hype. But what if it works? It can't do much harm. I want to be cheerful and healthy and NOT thinking about blood at work today.

And these steroids are not really my friends. I feel it. I'm still taking them because I don't have another choice right now, but I've got to find SOME way (hopefully that does NOT involve chemicals and drugs) to reset my crazy spleen so it stops sending out the fighter-pilot antibodies who are eating all my happy platelets!

Last night I tried some happy visualizations.
I was imagining my healthy spleen and my healthy platelets on the beaches of Mexico having mojitos together. The antibodies were there, too, and they were totally relaxed! They had decided to go on a water fast, so they weren't eating any platelets or any bad guys because there were no bad guys for them to eat. Everyone was totally getting along. It was beautiful.
Now, that needs to happen in real life.

This morning's Yogi "Women's Energy" teabag shares a quote on a topic near and dear to my heart: health! If only it were this easy, dearly beloved Yogi tea.

"To be healthy: eat right, walk right, and talk to yourself right."

3 comments:

  1. Hey Pretty Lady!
    I'm thinking about you and sending all the positive karma I can your way. You are so blessed to be close to the Mayo, hope they figure out the root of the issue soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I was imagining my healthy spleen and my healthy platelets on the beaches of Mexico" Oh Emily, you're wonderful! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I was imagining my healthy spleen and my healthy platelets on the beaches of Mexico" Oh Emily, you're wonderful! =)

    ReplyDelete