11.26.2010

Thanksgiving Recap

Pokey Poke

Are you having a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend?
I had a splendid holiday with my mom and brother here in Minnesota.
We laughed, played Nintendo Wii, ate, drank tea, and then spent a good portion of today at the Infusion Therapy Center at the hospital so I could get a 5-hour infusion of IVIG!
I think it's going to work for a long time, and I'm probably going to be permanently cured!

Or, at least I won't get any new bruises for a few weeks. :)
My mom and brother were such great sports keeping me company all day.

A lovely tea quote:
If I, the boiling water,
And you, the tea;
Then your fragrance must
depend solely upon my plainness.

I have a one-week vacation starting TODAY!
Glorious! Rejoicing! So thankful, thankful, thankful.

And my doctor gave me permission to travel since I had the IVIG treatment today!
Whoo-hoo!

I will still be posting updates over the next week,
so prepare yourselves for some fun surprises!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, happy vacation, and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a happy vacation, Emily! I am glad you have some time away. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a happy vacation, Emily! I am glad you have some time away. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete