4.15.2011

Diaries of a Pastoral Fashionista: A Goober in Disguise

pastoral fashionista 2


It's now COLD COLD COLD in Minnesota. Chilly. Frigid. Unpleasant. But I'm sure spring is just around the corner, right? Right? Right? Can I get an "amen"? Please?

Earlier this week, it WAS springlike and I wore a spring outfit.
Thanks for being supportive of the fashion posts, my dear friends.
I really appreciate how you let me totally geek-out here at the blog.
And yes, I do know that I am a total goober and not necessarily a true "fashionista" -
but it's fun to pretend, right?

And I am so thankful you take time to click over here and join me for the fun!




All day, I wore it with the shirt untucked; belt on the outside. THEN, at the END of the day, I realized how I should've been wearing it all along.....

The Winner

TUCKED! Lesson: Put the belt on the OUTSIDE and tuck that shirt in.

And now, of course, the shoes!

Shoes 2

Shoes

Shirt: New York and Company
Skirt: Macy's. (Dig through the clearance racks; dig, dig, dig!)
Shoes: Local Rochester store.
Belt: Charlotte Russe.
Earrings: Savers.

NERD

2 comments:

  1. Good job! I love high waisted skirts...although I don't wear them. You can TOTALLY pull that look off!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! I love high waisted skirts...although I don't wear them. You can TOTALLY pull that look off!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete