10.09.2011

Music Monday: Feist Edition


Music Monday

Hey there.
A new week begins!

I bought the new Feist CD last week (actually, I downloaded it).
I dig it. Here's a great review from The Current.
I sure wish I could be friends with her.
Such an inspiring musician and performer....

Feist's new CD inspired me to share a special Music Monday: Feist edition!
Here are some of my favs from past albums.....

Mushaboom (super fun video; she's adorable)

One Evening

Intuition

I Feel it All (performing it live, acoustic on a city bus)!

Look at What the Light Did Now (Feist and Little Wings...so sweet)
(Also, her shoes in this video are amazing. I covet them!)

Know How (Kings of Convenience and Feist....love them both....when I hear Kings of Convenience, it sounds like 2006 in my head....good times)

Since we're walking down memory lane, here's my favorite KOC song....Misread



p20111009-174610

2 comments:

  1. Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst does an adorable cover of "Mushaboom" if you can find it on the internets <3

    Also, you should check out Lucy Michelle & the Velvet Lapelles. They kind of remind me of a folksier version of Squirrel Nut Zippers with a girl singer. They are a Minnesota band and they're coming to Chicago in November with Jeremy Messersmith so of course I am going to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the recommendations, Sarah! I wish we could go to that concert together. :)

    ReplyDelete