12.20.2011

Christmas Treats

roidizer_1324243811314


Do you stink at baking?
Do you struggle to follow recipes because you are stubborn
and want to constantly add your own creative flair
(I would answer "yes" to that one)?
Are you behind on your Christmas shopping; do you need to figure out a
quick and easy do-it-yourself gift idea?

Then let me help!

My friends and I did a little holiday baking over the weekend,
and I contributed this idea which I found on the interweb.

Step 1: Buy Pretzel rods.
Step 2: Buy white chocolate chips and melt them in the microwave
(melting instructions on the bag).
Step 3: Buy fun sprinkles and other random toppings.
Step 4: Dip the end of the pretzel rod into the melted chocolate
chips and then add on adorable sprinkles.

These turn out super yum yum!

Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment