1.28.2012

Out & About: Quarry Hill

Out and About




For this week's Out and About, my mom and I went to Quarry Hill.
It's my favorite Rochester park. Great hiking. Great nature center.
In the future, I'm really hoping to rent some cross country skis there. I've never done that before, and it sounds so fun.

If you are new to the blog today and found your way here through the
Minneapolis StarTribune interview: Welcome! Glad to have you!
My daily fashion post can be found over at
Diary of a Pastoral Fashionista.




Quarry Hill



It was lovely to soak in the sights and sounds at the park.
It was also nice to make a little time for one of my favorite past times: silly pictures.



qh
qh
qh
qh

There are all kinds of critters at Quarry Hill.
If you HAD to choose,
would you rather be a snake, a spider, a buffalo, or a fish?

1 comment:

  1. Buffalo, no question. Or maybe a Guy on a Buffalo--even better.

    ReplyDelete