4.12.2012

Thankful Thursday

tt


This week I'm thankful for:
-The return of our regular confirmation schedule
-A wonderful Easter
-Candy
-Hope
-Sleep
-Books
-An upcoming Women's Retreat this weekend
-Photography
-Family


PS: Tomorrow's word is "Bug"! This is a tough one, but I know you can do it. I only have a couple pics so far, and I'd love one from you. You can take a picture of a bug book. Or a bug on tv, too! ANYTHING relating to bug. :)

Word of the Week


What are you thankful for this week?

5 comments:

  1. A spiritually fulfilling Lent.

    Easter sunrise Mass

    Playing baseball with my kids

    Good sleep

    Catching my sister on a busy day to wish her happy birthday.

    Pix from my parents' trip to see my brother.

    Friends.

    Saturday afternoon naps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The joy of rereading.
    Easter candy.
    Cheesy potatoes.
    Naps.
    Alleluias.
    Community.
    Snuggling with Mike and Zoe.
    Sleeping in.
    Sunshine.
    A day of rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. - Easter

    - Celebrating a special young man's birthday.

    - A bluebell covered hillside.

    - Learning to take the bus.

    - Meeting nice folks on the bus.

    - Honker's apple dessert with ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A day late... I'm thankful for running and chocolate. And resurrection, which is slightly more important.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my friends! I love your lists. Thank you for posting. :)

    ReplyDelete