12.26.2012

On the second day of Christmas

Friends!  It's December 26, and I have some great news!

Christmas isn't over.  In fact, it's technically only the 2nd day of Christmas!  Christmas is a 12 day season that will carry us through January 6 (Epiphany).  It's only  just begun!

So let's make sure the Christmas joy and celebration continue on and on and on and on.

Christmas Eve services were a sacred time at Zion - so neat to worship together.  And yesterday I got to see my lovely mother and wonderful brother.  Christmas love!

And - BONUS - 2 new squirrels entered my life for Christmas!  Christmas love!

Untitled
A new squirrel hand-sanitizer.

Untitled
A squirrel candle holder.

A little time with Nat King Cole. Christmas love!

Untitled


PS: I heard Frank Deford's annual sports wrap-up column on MPR this morning. It's great.
HE QUOTES FROM THE GOSPEL OF LUKE! Here it is.

PPS: Mice ate my pigtails. For the full story, read this week's Post-Bulletin column.

No comments:

Post a Comment