12.29.2012

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Winter - I am falling in love with you.
WHAT?!?!?
This is a strange thing for me to admit, 
as my truest devotion is to summer.  
But something new is happening.

Maybe my DNA is adapting!

I think I am actually enjoying the wintery, snowy, chilly, refreshing weather!

Proper winter gear seems to make all the difference.  I even bought SNOW PANTS.
They are my first new snow pants since childhood.  I am smitten with them.


Untitled

Local pals, I'd love to hear where you love to hike and cross country ski and snowshoe!  I'm determined to become a true "Winter Girl" this year.

“What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness.” -John Steinbeck

Here are some photos from today's hike at Quarry Hill.









No comments:

Post a Comment