2.07.2013

Thankful Thursday

Hello, Thursday.
Glad to see you.
Time for us all to *pause* and share some gratitude.

This week, I appreciate.....

-the Jello cake my mom made
-Beyonce
-confirmation
-friends who give pep-talks
-artwork
-get letters and artwork in the mail
-a super awesome purse from K!
-a vintage red skirt that was gifted to me!
-writing before bed
-smoothies
-reading all about Matilda, the hymn writer I mentioned a few weeks ago
-sleep & FINALLY starting to recover from the cold I had
-green tea pods
-an opportunity to write about Mr. Winter
-upcoming quality time with friends who also like Local Natives, my favorite band

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

FRIENDS!
I haven't received any "clean" photos yet! Oh dear! I need your assistance.
Maybe a photo of a cleaning product? A clean drawer? A messy drawer that needs to be cleaned? Your favorite clean shirt? A clean sheet of paper? Please email me a photo today!


Your turn!
What are a few items on your "thankful Thursday" list?

No comments:

Post a Comment