2.23.2013

The Kingdom of Heaven is Like




Untitled

Earlier this week it was FREEZING!

Tuesday is trash day for me.
But I got home late on Tuesday and Wednesday night, and I couldn't bring myself to go and get the trash can.   It was just TOO COLD and I was a tired lady.

 Finally, Thursday morning, I thought, 'Emily, you MUST go get that trash bin!"

As I headed outside, I realized what a glorious sunrise was taking place.

The kingdom of heaven came into my life in a beautiful way during my little hike down to the end of the driveway and back.  It was gorgeous.   I had special moments to savor the beauty of creation.  And special moments to let go of my emotional garbage and worries and fears.

The kingdom of God is everywhere.

And I'm thankful for those moments when I pause long enough to recognize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment