5.28.2013

Debt-Free Update & Tips and Tricks


It has been a while since I updated on the "Debt-Free by 2015" plan, so I thought I'd share a bit. The plan is going well. My food spending definitely went up after I got the juicer a couple months ago, but I felt 100% okay with that. I've been eating a lot better with the increased fruits and veggies in my diet, so I don't mind spending extra in that area. It has felt good to continue increasing my monthly student loan payments. I am about 1/5 of the way through the plan! Time flies.  

I just realized that both Pinterest and Words with Friends are fun! I know everyone else enjoyed them back in 2011, but sometimes trends take a little longer for me.  :) On Pinterest, I've been finding all kinds of thrifty tips as well as Tiny House ideas.  Are you on Pinterest?  Let's be friends!

Here are a few fun tips and articles (click on the words to get to the link):






1 comment: