5.31.2013

Goodbye Illinois, Hello Minnesota

I'm back in Minnesota! My brief journey to Illinois was a great reminder that I LOVE THAT STATE! It was so good to have quality time with friends.

As much as I love Illinois and Iowa (the two states where I have previously lived), I had a realization on my drive home. I realized how much Minnesota truly feels like home. In fact, it is my home. Minnesota and I now have a 4-year relationship going. So I'd say, it's definitely getting pretty serious. ;)

Now it's time to write a sermon, a column, attend a few graduation parties, and enjoy the weekend ahead.  Have a great one! Tomorrow I'll share more pictures from a most beautiful arboretum that we visited this morning!


Thank you for the Illinois fun Joy, Jake, and Axel!
Love you three soooo much!




No comments:

Post a Comment