6.09.2013

Greetings Sunday

Hello to you on a Sunday afternoon!

Last night I watched a very quirky movie!  It's called "Safety Not Guaranteed." I watched it on Netflix Instant.  Not having heard of it before, I had no idea what to expect.

It's definitely not your average comedy. There are some comedic aspects, but it's also heart-warming and thought-provoking.  

It's the story of a man who puts an ad in the paper seeking someone to join him to travel back in time. A few folks from a local magazine attempt to learn more so they can write a story about him.  The story takes off from there.

Check it out! And then be sure to let me know your thoughts!




Check out the most beautiful, multicolored Cinderella I received today after church. I LOVE her dress! And her tree!


No comments:

Post a Comment