7.29.2013

I'm back!

Hello! I'm back in Minnesota and it just happens to be in the low 70s.

This Minnesota weather is a far cry from the 105-degree hot.hot.hot.hot zone of Phoenix where I spent the weekend. Good thing I LOVE the heat!

Here's what I think about Phoenix vs. Minnesota. The desert is really a tremendous, beautiful, fascinating place. And: Minnesota is really a tremendous, beautiful, and fascinating place, too.

Liz and I enjoyed all sorts of fabulous summer fun in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area!

Untitled

I'll be sharing the trip highlights over the next few days. Hopefully this will be a neat way to share some recommendations in case you make a trip down that direction. Also, it's a fun opportunity for me to share nearly 3.4 million desert photos (I CANNOT GET OVER THE AWESOMENESS OF CACTI!!!).

Here's the blog plan for this week:

Tuesday's Post: The Phoenix Art Museum

Wednesday's Post: The Desert Botanic Garden

Thursday's Post: Taliesen West (the winter home of Frank Lloyd Wright from the ages of 70 to 90) and other random weekend pics

Friday's Post: A NEW WORD OF THE WEEK!  Our word will be....(I bet you've got a photo that would be fabulous for this week's word)


Check back tomorrow for a tour of the Phoenix Art Museum (Complete with the most fascinating piece of modern art I've ever experienced! Liz loved it, too! It's called: "You Who Are Getting Obliterated in the Dancing Swarm of Fireflies.")

No comments:

Post a Comment