10.30.2013

Crockpot Carrots



I have recently found myself with an abundance of carrots. JACKPOT. I love carrots.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

You can cook carrots a lot of different ways. Oven. Stove. Grill. Many prefer them raw.

But what about crockpot? YES! You can do that, too! And then when you get home, it will be everyone's favorite time. CARROT TIME.

Here's what I used for ingredients:

7-8 gigantic carrots
1.5 cups water
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon brown sugar

Peel the outside. Chop them up. Add all the ingredients.
And then cook them on low all day (6-8 hours).

Untitled

Untitled

Then eat your carrots! They turn out perfect! I like to make a giant batch and then keep them in the fridge for easy re-heating all week.

I like to add salt and pepper most of the time. Other times I like to add soy sauce! And sometimes I even like to add honey. Carrots are the best.

Untitled

What's your favorite carrot recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment