7.24.2014

Thankful Thursday


My heart is leaping with gratitude this week.

Here's the run-down:

-Great platelet numbers 
-Lots of training and learning at work
-Book group
-Lunch at the Co-op with my favorite dietitian/columnist
-Happy hour with Miss A at Tap House
-Coconut water
-Using my Itunes card to buy the soundtrack for "Wish I Was Here"
 -Kale chips from a lovely lady
-Road trips along the Mississippi
-Eating beets in the summer sun with PAC-man
-Hermitage Farms and reiki and healing
-Juicing wheatgrass and kale and freezing it into cubes
-Receiving mail
-Planning and visioning for month ahead
-A salad at Victoria's with a lovely new friend and fellow communicator
-Texts from my brother
-A prayer shawl 
-Blooming violets
-A hopeful heart
-Sprouting lentils
-Eating chips after work with my mom


Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

1 comment: