10.13.2014

Good morning!


Happy Monday to you!

This week's edition of Music Monday is coming later tonight.

The weekend was full of delight for me; how about you? 

Mine included Thai food, a spontaneous trip to a small town Iowa, some music playing, a chance to be part of the Guiness Book of World Records - 30,000 people dressed up as zombies in one place (that's apparently the most ever and happened up in Minneapolis on Saturday night), participation in an Adult Education hour about an educational program in Tanzania, hanging out with my momma for a few hours, and a Sunday evening event spent helping to coordinate a Livestreamed synod event about intergenerational connections (the photo above is from that event)! 

And this morning I got up at 4:15AM to finish the ol' Post-Bulletin column. Now it's time to head to the Infusion Therapy Center for my weekly shot and blood test. 

I hope you are doing well, and I am excited to tell you more about the weekend and provide you with the weekly tune list. 

Have a great day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment