12.14.2015

Music Monday


I'm currently working my way through the Leonie Dawson workbooks
I'm a fan. The layout of the books is fun and colorful, and the reflective questions and prompts are good food for thought. After some guided reflecting on the highs, lows, and learnings of 2015, I think I made a some peace with that 12-month span. So already, I feel the investment in the workbooks was worth it. 

Here are some tunes for your week....

Call by Francesco Yates
"And you're close enough to hold me, but not to tell the truth, babe I should've seen this coming from a long way ahead, oh, there's an opening inside you, but you won't let me in"

Sleep On It by Emmi
"I don't want, wanna fight no more
Wanna fight no more
Can I get some sleep tonight, tonight
You don't know if you love me no more
'Cause there ain't no time to decide"

24 Frames by Jason Isbell
"This is how you make yourself call your mother, and this is how you make yourself closer to your brother, and remember him back when he was small enough to help you sing"

Lucky by Kat Edmonson
*current fav
"So cast your troubles into the sky;
They can be the stars in our eyes
And we can count them all another day,
From far away.

Better Than by Lake Street Drive
"Better than pretending to know what's wrong and what's right"


1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT. really, thx for sharing, This post couldn't be better.
    I had similar site few years ago. How did you manage such blog? Anyway thank you for sharing your knowledge. I will visit you again for sure

    ReplyDelete